Wednesday, January 04, 2006

hmm well that seemed to work okay for the moment.

Im hoping everyone has been keeping well and cool lately.
We have had a busy few days and some late nights that have caught up with us...i can get cranky when im tired lol.

DH and i had a huge discussion last night, i have been wandering aimlessly thru my life lately not really happy with my job or my life but not knowing how to change any of it. It has made recently for quite a depressed girl although i have been alot better lately..we had a chat about our goals and how we feel that our goals are not the same..hmmm no shit sherlock LOL anyway having this chat has made me feel better and i am looking forward to moving on in my life.....

You girls here on the web have made me some inspired that i am going to take just one day at a time and grasp it with both hands and to be very grateful for what i have rather than what i want........even if no one reads this it makes me feel better just getting it out.

I did some journalling the other day and quite amazed myself with my ramblings...god knows what a psychologist would make of me LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home